Happy Thanksgiving! I’m not American and I’ve never celebrated Thanksgiving, but I can be thankful for things, so here’s 5 for today….
1) My pink ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ mug; as the winter sets in, im thankful for all the tea it holds. And it’s sooooo pretty…
2) A photo of my favourite view in the whole wide world; I’m thankful the wonderful times with my beautiful family and friends in India.
3) Flowers; I love getting flowers and I’m very thankful for those that buy them for me!
4) Cake; I make, I bake and thankfully family and friends seem to enjoy eating it!
5) It’s nearly Christmas; I’m thankful for all the happiness and cheer (and the dinner) it brings!
What are you thankful for?