I’m not making this up, nor am I paying people to nominate me for these lovely little awards…. This week I’d like to thank Julianna for nominating me for a ‘one lovely blog’ award. Please stop by her blog foodie on board, but don’t touch the gingersnaps, they are ALL mine!
Here are the rules for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Add the One Lovely Blog Award badge to your blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and inform them by commenting on their blog.
4. Thank the person who nominated you.
So 7 things about me are…
1) When I grow up I want to be like kirstie allsopp! Those of you not from this part of the world will be asking WHO??? I love her, for all her crafting, homemaking and fabulous dress sense.
2) I’m never EVER moving again, it’s tiring and stressful…. And why would I, when I wake up to this:
3) I love everything mango related; from body butter and scrubs to juice and the fruit itself!
4) I prefer to get my eyebrows threaded.
5) My favourite book of 2013 was I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes.
6) I can’t stand olives!
7) I’m currently re-watching ALL of 24! Roll on next Monday when #Jack is Back!
The 7 bloggers I nominate for this lovely award are:
1) Bridget @ from a country cottage for all the advice she gives me from her Irish cottage (especially about the garden).
2) Joan @ retirement and beyond for all the wonderful photos and tit bits from around Ireland.
3) Edward @ ed mooney photo for his phenomenal photos of Ireland.
4) Patty @ patty nguyen for making me hungry all the time.
5) Anne @ tales along the way for her wonderful tales from India.
6) Shruti @ cooking with sj for her gorgeous freah Indian recipes.
7) Shailja @ sweet and savoury for even more delicious Indian recipes.